Monday, January 23, 2012

January 17, 2012

YUCK...I went back to work today!!!!!  But don't worry we still went outside!  The boys have been making it easy.  Jeremy reminds me that we have to go outside and they really do look forward to it and even better, the first thing that they ask for is NOT the TV!  First they ask to go outside!!!  So really my new years resolution is working!!!!!  The boys actually went outside twice today!!  It snowed a little bit during the night and I knew that most of it would melt so the boys went outside and played in the snow before going to school.  I didn't put thier snowpants on them.  They did great!  Jeremy and Ian stayed dry until we were getting in the car and Jeremy fell so we had to change is pants before going to school.  After school I was busy cleaning up dog pee, Ashley was screaming but the boys were outside!  They played. Jeremy shovled the WHOLE deck!!  No pictures but they had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment