Monday, January 23, 2012

January 11, 2012

The outside time started with donuts which was not expected!!  After I picked Jeremy up from school he wanted donuts and I wanted a hot chocolate so we went to Dunkin Donuts.  When we got home Jeremy was sad because his donut didn't come with sprinkles.  So I told him that we could add some but I knew that they would fall all over the floor so...we went outside!!  Jeremy was happy because he has sprinkles and I was happy because they did go all over the place but I didn't have to clean them up!  The boys have been really into play sport so today was some more of the same.  Daddy Dave fixed the basketball hoop!  Jeremy played soccer and Ian played with Buzz Lightyear again!!  Ashley was awake today and was happy to be outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment