Monday, January 23, 2012

January 10, 2012

Daddy Dave had band tonight so it was just me and the kids!!  It wasn't too cold today!  The boys wanted to go outside and play soccer and football so, we were off!  Ashley was asleep in her carseat and we played.  I made Ian put on his Halloween costume football helmet.  The family likes the Jets but I couldn't find a Jets helmet and jersey so I ordered a Patriots helmet and jersey.  Well the Patriots were playing Denver Broncos so I put on my Tim Tebow shirt and Ian had his helmet and we took pictures.  Sadly Tim Tebow and the Broncos lost!!  But anyway...I didn't want the boys sneakers to get all dirty so we had boot day!!  We put on our boots and went outside!  We did a little of everything outside and our guest today was Buzz Lightyear!!  Buzz helped carry sticks, and he played soccer, football and basketball with us!  Ashley was sleeping and was happy to hold the football!!








No comments:

Post a Comment